The Company was founded with the goal of building a mining company focused on medium-sized base and precious metals deposits in Latin America. The Company intends to achieve this through the exploration for, and acquisition of, copper projects that can be developed and placed into production. Coro's properties include the Berta
, El Desesperado
, El Inca
, and Celeste
copper properties located in Chile and the advanced San Jorge
copper-gold project, in Argentina.
Exploration in Chile
- Capitalize on management's exceptional discovery track record
- Focus on projects with good infrastructure or which are strategically located
Includes two new projects with major porphyry copper potential
Development Strategy in Chile and Argentina
Berta Project, Chile
- El Desesperado Cu
- Payen Cu-Au
Chacay Project, Chile
- Assess potential for ~5 ktpy Cu open-pit, heap-leach copper cathode project to provide near-term cash flow.
San Jorge Project, Argentina
- Evaluate eventual synergies with nearby Relincho project.
- Completed PFS on 24 ktpy Cu bi-provincial heap leach project.
- Progress being made in Updated EIS approval process.
Coro has assembled a board of directors and management team of proven mine-finders and developers with world-wide experience. This group has been selected particularly for its knowledge of, and association with, Latin American mining.
Why Invest in Coro?
- Potential for discovery of major porphyry copper deposits at El Desesperado and Payen
- Substantial optionality on PFS stage San Jorge copper project
- Development potential for small SXEW operation at Berta
- Management's track record in Chile to deliver further success