Coro was founded with the goal of building a mining company focused on medium-sized base and precious metals deposits in Latin America. The Company intends to achieve this through the exploration for, and acquisition of, copper projects that can be developed and placed into production.
Coro: Leveraged Cash Flow Strategy
Using our in-house exploration and development expertise, our strategy is to grow a mining business through the discovery, development and operation of "Coro type" projects.
These are projects which have the following characteristics:
- Stage of development immaterial, preferably open pit
- Close to infrastructure & water
- Short and cost effective timeline to production
- Environmentally simple & socially acceptable
- Financeable relative to our market capitalization
- Readily scalable with additional exploration
We will then develop them by:
- Accelerating commencement of production
- Minimising initial capital investment rather than maximising NPV
- Prioritising profitability over production rate
- Bringing in partners when advantageous to Coro
- "Bootstrapping" to increase production
Coro is led by a Management Team
of proven mine-finders and developers and supported by an experienced Board of Directors.